jsDocs.io is written in Typescript and consists of three main parts:
- An adapter for the npm registry, available as the query-registry package
- A custom API extractor based on the ts-morph library by David Sherret
- This website, built with Next.js and powered by Vercel.
The source code for this website is available on GitHub.
To support jsDocs.io and have your name or logo listed on this website, visit the sponsor page.
Adding a Package
To add a package to jsDocs.io, you can:
- Search the package by name
- Use one of the bookmarklets below when browsing packages on npm
- Directly visit the package's documentation page at
If the package isn't already indexed, it will be downloaded from npm, analyzed and its documentation will be displayed.
Documenting a Package
If you are a package author and want to improve your package's documentation as displayed on jsDocs.io, please follow the package documentation guide.
Removing a Package
If you do not want your package's documentation to be displayed on jsDocs.io, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can find the Markdown code for a badge like this oneat the bottom of your package's documentation page.
The bookmarklets below redirect you from a package's page on npm to the corresponding page on jsDocs.io when clicked.
To install a bookmarklet, simply drag and drop it to your browser's bookmarks bar.
To report bugs, leave suggestions, or ask questions, please open an issue.